CSOOC is celebrating its 59th year as a safety organization.
The County Safety Officers’ Organization of California (CSOOC) has a membership of not only County Safety Officers, but city and agency safety representatives, as well as Risk Management, Human Resource and Worker Compensation professionals. Associate Members are school districts, insurance companies, general agencies, joint powers authorities, special districts, and individuals with special interest in the field.
Being a member of CSOOC affords numerous benefits:
- Discounted member rate for the annual conference
- Venue to hear national speakers, proven experts, specialists, and public figures present on current safety and loss prevention topics
- OSHA compliance strategies and best practices from experts in the field
- Close networking with other safety professionals throughout the State
- Professional development in workplace safety and loss prevention
- Collaboration on IIPP’s, policies, and training programs
- Access to CSOOC new website platform www.csooc.org
- Participation in statewide studies and gathered data